Date:      Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:29:06 -0300
From:      "Alejandro Pulver" <alejandro@varnet.biz>
To:        "FreeBSD gnats submit" <FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ports/83293: New port: games/qonk - Small build and conquer strategy game

>Number:         83293
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       New port: games/qonk - Small build and conquer strategy game
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

System: FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE #0: Sat May 21 12:14:47 ART 2005
    root@phobos.mars.bsd:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/ATHLON-ALE

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

--- qonk.shar begins here ---
# This is a shell archive.  Save it in a file, remove anything before
# this line, and then unpack it by entering "sh file".  Note, it may
# create directories; files and directories will be owned by you and
# have default permissions.
#
# This archive contains:
#
#	qonk
#	qonk/Makefile
#	qonk/distinfo
#	qonk/pkg-descr
#
echo c - qonk
mkdir -p qonk > /dev/null 2>&1
echo x - qonk/Makefile
sed 's/^X//' >qonk/Makefile << 'END-of-qonk/Makefile'
X# New ports collection makefile for:	qonk
X# Date created:				10 Jul 2005
X# Whom:					Alejandro Pulver <alejandro@varnet.biz>
X#
X# $FreeBSD$
X#
XPORTNAME=	qonk
XPORTVERSION=	0.0.1
XCATEGORIES=	games
XMASTER_SITES=	http://anthony.liekens.net/pub/files/
XMAINTAINER=	alejandro@varnet.biz
XCOMMENT=	Small build and conquer strategy game
XUSE_GMAKE=	yes
XUSE_SDL=	gfx sdl ttf
XUSE_REINPLACE=	yes
XOPTIONS=	OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS "Enable compilation optimizations" on
XPLIST_FILES=	bin/${PORTNAME} \
X		%%DATADIR%%/font.ttf
Xdo-install:
X# Program
X	@${INSTALL_PROGRAM} ${WRKSRC}/${PORTNAME} ${PREFIX}/bin
X# Data
X	@${MKDIR} ${DATADIR}
X	@${INSTALL_DATA} ${WRKSRC}/font.ttf ${DATADIR}
X.include <bsd.port.pre.mk>
Xpost-patch:
X# Fix Makefile
X	@${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's|g++|${CXX}| ; \
X			s|sdl-config|${SDL_CONFIG}| ; \
X			s|\(-O3\)|${CFLAGS} \1|' \
X				${WRKSRC}/${MAKEFILE}
X# Fix paths to ${DATADIR}
X	@${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's|\(font\.ttf\)|${DATADIR}/\1|' \
X				${WRKSRC}/main.cpp ${WRKSRC}/messages.cpp
X# Enable/disable compilation optimizations
X.if !defined(WITH_OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS)
X	@${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's|-O3||' \
X				${WRKSRC}/${MAKEFILE}
X.endif
X.include <bsd.port.post.mk>
END-of-qonk/Makefile
echo x - qonk/distinfo
sed 's/^X//' >qonk/distinfo << 'END-of-qonk/distinfo'
XMD5 (qonk-0.0.1.tar.gz) = 149759ea51a6e129682d1a4fd80148e6
XSIZE (qonk-0.0.1.tar.gz) = 53976
END-of-qonk/distinfo
echo x - qonk/pkg-descr
sed 's/^X//' >qonk/pkg-descr << 'END-of-qonk/pkg-descr'
XQonk is a small game I wrote to learn some SDL basics. The game is a small
Xbuild-and-conquer strategy game with very simple rules. A complete game only
Xlasts for a few minutes and can be a fun break away from work or whatever
Xyou're doing.
XThe setting of the game is a solar system of planets. Your goal is to conquer
Xall of the planets in the game by sending ships there. Planets that are under
Xyour control generate new ships. Simple AI players are playing against you. As
Xyou gain more experience throughout the game, more AI players have to be
Xkicked out of bigger solar systems.
XThe game is currently very much in beta. I published it however in order to
Xsee whether it compiles on other machines, and to see what reactions people
Xhad on its gameplay. The game engine itself is fully functional. A lot of
Xthings have to be added to make this a mature game (like menus and stuff), but
Xsince the engine itself works, Qonk is already very playable.
XWWW: http://anthony.liekens.net/index.php/Computers/Qonk
X- Alejandro Pulver
Xalejandro@varnet.biz
END-of-qonk/pkg-descr