Date:      Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:49:28 -0800
From:      Allan Bowhill <abowhill@blarg.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [DRAFT] ports contributor's guide

--FCuugMFkClbJLl1L

On  0, Clement Laforet <sheepkiller@cultdeadsheep.org> wrote:
:Hi !
:
:Few days ago, Kris suggested to add a small "new contributor's guide" to
:FreeBSD Porter's Handbook.
:
:I wrote a draft tonight (which should contain a lot of errors).
:Can some of you take 5 minutes to have a look at it please ?
:
:you can find it here:
:http://www.cultdeadsheep.org/sheepkiller/FreeBSD/ports-devel/docs/draft-po=
rts-contributors-guide.txt
:
:As usual, all kind of feedbak are welcome.

I like your document.=20

There is one thing that might be worth emphasizing, and that is keeping your
maintainer e-mail address up-to-date, which is a lot more important than
it apprears.

--=20
Allan Bowhill
abowhill@blarg.net

"I have two very rare photographs: one is a picture of Houdini locking
his keys in his car; the other is a rare photograph of Norman Rockwell
beating up a child."
                -- Steven Wright

--FCuugMFkClbJLl1L

--FCuugMFkClbJLl1L--