Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 1996 09:13:57 -0500
From:      Jerry Kendall <jerry@border.com>
To:        Werner Griessl <croot@btp1da.phy.uni-bayreuth.de>
Cc:        Jeffrey Wheat <jeff@tad.cetlink.net>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Soundblaster 16 help

I gather that you have eliminated the possiblilty of IO/IRQ conflicks ???

On Wed, 31 Jan 1996, Werner Griessl wrote:

> Here is my soundblaster 16 config !
> To avoid troubles with the irq 7 (printer port) I switched the sb16-irq
> to irq 10 (0xa) and drq 5 on the board
>
> device sb0      at isa? port 0x220 irq 10 drq 1 vector sbintr
> device sbxvi0   at isa? drq 5
> device sbmidi0  at isa? port 0x330
> device opl0     at isa? port 0x388
> options		"SBC_IRQ=10"
>
> Werner

Any comments or opinions in this message are my own and may or may not reflect
the comments or opinions of my present or previous employers.

                    Jerry Kendall      Border Network Technologies Inc.
         System Software Engineer      Tel +1-416-368-7157 ext 303
                 jerry@border.com      Fax +1-416-368-7178