Date:      Fri, 02 Jul 1999 11:38:28 -0400
From:      Oliver Oberdorf <oly@channel1.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   lout port

Hi everyone,

Can some kind soul who uses lout take over the port administration?

I'm the current maintainer of lout, but I've had no access to FreeBSD
for
quite a while.  Just recently, my last upgrade was to a PPC machine, so
even as optimistic as I am, I won't be running FreeBSD for the
forseeable
future.

It was a very simple port to manage.  If you're interested, you should
email
me and (I think) Bill Fenner <fenner@freebsd.org>

Alternatively, if someone can get me ssh access to an unused FreeBSD
box, I'd be happy to continue maintaining the port.

best wishes,
-Oly

P.S. I don't follow this list, so please CC: to me