Date:      Wed, 09 Jul 1997 13:29:53 -0500
From:      "Samuel D. Brown" <escher@ddyne.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OSPF difficulties.

    I'm trying to enable OSPF on my FreeBSD 2.1.5 box as the routing
protocol of choice, but i've run into problems initializing GateD.  (To
recap from my letter of a week back (which noone responded to...
*sniff*) when i specify gated as the routing daemon in sysconfig i get
an error on initialization at boot - gatedgated not found.  No, i didn't
typo enter gatedgated as the routing protocol in sysconfig - something
in the system has decided to double it up for me.  I have no such
problem w/ routed.)  Is there another way to get OSPF running on
FreeBSD, or can someone help me solve my GateD problem?
        S.