Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:28:31 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: strangeness in web interface of send-pr

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 10:06:47PM -0700, Dima Dorfman wrote:

> Is it possible that the PR was closed between the time when you
> requested the summary and the time when you requested full information
> on the PR?

No, it was my silliness.  While I was viewing the PR summary, pr=28002
changed state from open->closed.  The specific pr page showed it as
closed, and later ru@freebsd.org opened it again.  Viewing the same PR
again shows that I should have checked again with the database before
posting the message I wrote in Monday.

Nothing funny with query-pr*.cgi , just with my sleepy brain :/

-giorgos