Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:26:49 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        Nicole <nicole@mediacity.com>
Cc:        Brian Mitchell <brian@firehouse.net>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: procfs hole

You need to store the program in a .c file, then type 'cc -ofilename
filename.c' and compile it

Jonathan A. Zdziarski                                NetRail Incorporated
Server Engineering Manager                    230 Peachtree St. Suite 500
jonz@netrail.net                                        Atlanta, GA 30303
http://www.netrail.net                                    (888) - NETRAIL