Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:59:05 +0200
From:      Thomas Uhrfelt <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Firewall solutions

I am looking into building a small corporate firewall ( very basic ) with
FreeBSD 3.1. I have purchased 'Building Internet FireWalls' ( Chapman &
Zwicky ). What I now need is sort of additional FreeBSD specific
information, preferably step-by-step guides and general information on what
tools are recommended with FreeBSD ( ipfilter, ipfw, TIS ? ).

Thank you in advance.

PS: I should probably post this in the security list, but this is such a
basic question that I felt it was a bit 'below' their standards. DS.

/

Thomas Uhrfelt
Datortekniker

PlymoVent AB