Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:54:42 -0700
From:      Sean Bruno <sean_bruno@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   XENHVM on -curent useless

--=-/sn8QPy7tGwCPvcqd5Jz

Just got a rootbsd.net instance and the 9.1r XENHVM that they provided
me works great.

Attempted to boot -current on their systems and the XENHVM kernel
panic'd when it could find any hardware timers.  This is a pretty
serious regression that I'll bisect this weekend if nobody is looking at
it.

For the record I did *try* to compile the PVHVM tree in git, and it did
not build for me on 9.x because of some stupid unlreated yyparse error
that made me table flip and go back to 9.1r

Sean

--=-/sn8QPy7tGwCPvcqd5Jz

--=-/sn8QPy7tGwCPvcqd5Jz--