Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2024 12:24:37 -0800
From:      "Joseph Holsten" <joseph@josephholsten.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: free ARM VPS

There is a FreeBSD image in the =E2=80=9CMarketplace=E2=80=9D. There was=
 a mixup last fall and 14 isn=E2=80=99t up yet, but some foundation folk=
s are actively working on it. If you use the official one, it=E2=80=99s =
just a quick freebsd-update to get you there.

If you have trouble with the service, feel free to yell at me. Juggling =
support tickets and ops projects for Oracle Cloud Compute is my day job.=
 I use FreeBSD daily outside work, I want it not to suck.

--
Joseph Holsten
http://josephholsten.com