Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 2002 07:45:25 +0200
From:      "Fabian Thylmann" <fthylmann@maximizemedia.de>
To:        "Terry Lambert" <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-smp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SMP Kernel only booting with keyboard?

This is an Intel SCB2 ... Its a Board JUST for servers. That is what
confuses me. But I guess I am just goign to have to buy a dongle then.

Of course it sounds like a bug in the board, but I was hoping there was a
fix that didn't envolve buying a dongle or just leaving a keyboard plugged
in.

Fabian Thylmann