Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 15:28:06 -0500
From:      Rick Knebel <rknebel@csrlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sendmail

Hi,
About 2 weeks ago I had to reload freebsd 2.2.5 because of hardrive problems.
I had just got sendmail working correctly that I could post to the freebsd
list and have the right headers in my message.
Some kind person had helped me out and showed me how to use CPREDIRECT in
my sendmail.cf to make everything right.
I have got my headers right in my mailings now and can post to every list I
am on except the freebsd one.
It still regects my mail starting that the domain is not valid.
Unfortunately it is seeing the fake domain which I named my machine and not
my ISP domain like everyone else is.
If this person would help me again I would appreciate it. Unfortunately I
did not get a chance to write down or save his email address before my crash.
If anyone else could help I would appreciate it.
Thanks Alot

Rick Knebel
rknebel@mail.csrlink.net