Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:15:26 -0800
From:      Clint Olsen <clint@0lsen.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Reverse engineering x11/xorg for VNC build

I thought I would be making my life easier but maybe this isn't such a good
idea.  I was trying to leverage the port of xorg-libraries for building the
latest RealVNC.  Unfortunately, when I go into the link tree for the build
(xc), and 'make World', I am getting complaints from the build system
because variables like FreeBSDCC and FreeBSDCFLAGS are not set.  I did a
little cursory grepping and found these compiler settings are coming from
FreeBSD.cf, but I can't follow the port build enough to find out how I can
avoid this problem.

Can someone throw me a cluepon?

Thanks,

-Clint