Date:      Thu, 6 Oct 2016 17:18:20 -0400
From:      Brandon Falk <bfalk@gamozolabs.com>
To:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Display Corrupt / Unusable Multiple Monitors (AMD7750)

Nope, not using any pass through or anything (that I'm aware of). One cable
to each monitor.

That being said I technically am using HardenedBSD (variant of FreeBSD) and
they have a branch called current/drm-next-4.7, which is current FreeBSD
with drm-next-4.7 (not really sure what that entails). After switching to
this branch there are no problems at all. Worked on all 6 monitors right
out of the box with no configuration needed (other than layout config). So
I'm not quite sure what drm-next does, but it fixes it. From a quick glance
it looks like it's just running newer radeon drivers.

-B