Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:45:11 +0200 (SST)
From:      Peter Olsson <pol@leissner.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   /kernel: Out of mbuf clusters - increase maxusers!

/kernel: Out of mbuf clusters - increase maxusers!

I got this message last friday in a FreeBSD 2.2.8-RELEASE with
maxusers=40. Then I increased maxusers to 60 and thought the
problem would go away.

Today I got the same problem again and I'm increasing maxusers
to 80 now.

But since increasing to 60 didn't help I'm not sure 80 will help
either.

Does someone know what is causing these problems and know what to
do about it?

Thanks for your time!

--
Peter Olsson      pol@leissner.se