Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2012 22:46:34 -0500
From:      Steve Wills <swills@FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   current sluggish under load in the last few weeks

Hi All,

Has something changed in the scheduler recently? I don't have anything
concrete, just anecdotal evidence, but my current desktop feels a little
less responsive under heavy CPU load than it did a few weeks ago.
Usually my high CPU processes (builds) are nice'd, but even with that,
thing still get kinda sluggish, for example the mouse pointer will take
it's time responding. Didn't do that a few weeks back. Wondering if it's
just me?

Thanks,
Steve