Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:08:27 -0600
From:      "Vladimir V. Egorin" <vladimir@math.uic.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   hardware support question

This might belong more to -questions, my apologies
if I've chosen a wrong group.   I would greatly appreciate
some help with a purchase decision.    I am planning
to order a Xircom 56K V.90 PC Card modem and a Xircom
10/100 Ethernet II PC card for a laptop running
4.2-STABLE (built on Feb 15).   Could anyone please
comment on support of these cards in -STABLE?  I've
checked the supported hardware page and didn't see
them listed, but these should be standard PCMCIA
cards, right?

Thank you,
--
Vladimir