Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 1998 16:12:29 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <saten@shell.zebra.net>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   More time for your theme.

	By popular request, we have decided to extend the FreeBSD X11
Desktop Theme Contest until August 30th, 1998.  The previous deadline of
August 15th, 1998 has been destoryed.

	We request that you do finish your themes and submit them as soon
as possible so we will not have problems with the flood gates flowing
over :)

	Please view the updated webpage at
http://www.freebsd.org/~xcontest when you have a chance.  We have also
added tk and perl to the list of accepted applications because it appeared
not to be clear that you could use them.

	Thank you, and good luck with your theme.

--
Phillip Salzman		|	FreeBSD X11 Desktop Theme Contest
eclipse@gulf.net	|		Coordinator