Date:      Mon, 31 May 2004 16:19:33 -0700
From:      "Amata Hetepunuta" <aahetepu@hotmail.com>
To:        sanjari@hrz.tu-darmstadt.de, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: T22 IO-Card FRU replacement

Since we were talking laptops, and I am new to this forum; Please forgive
the unconventiionality of my request... But Please Help!

I found an old laptop, a TI TM7000--TravelMate 7000 to fool around with.
Since I am just re-famaliarizing myself with Unix type OS, I thought that I
would load FreeBSD or any compatible "Unix Flavor" onto it for the purpose
of practicing commands, refeshing myself with the system, etc.  However, I
seem to have a problem.  This laptop has no cdrom drive only a floppy. There
is a 2gig HD, and 64megs of ram. I have search the interenet with no sucess
to date. I am even thinking to use some type of embedded os, due to its
compact size. But to get it onto floppies is the consideration.

Could any of you suggest a small unix type os downloadable onto floppies
which I might use.

Thanks

Ayo
aahetepu@hotmail.com