Date:      Wed, 30 Mar 2011 14:29:11 +0100
From:      Mark Murray <markm@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ben Gray <ben.r.gray@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Beagleboard stuff

:
>      Once I get the basic Pandaboard support up and running I'll update
> the code on googlecode, right now it's all a bit of a mess.

Most excellent!

Can I persuade you to rebase your googlecode work on FreeBSD-CURRENT?
Any commits to FreeBSD will go into CURRENT anyway, and it therefore
makes sense to develop at that level.

Also - you have some beagle_* hacks. Could you please drop the bigger
bodges (like beagle_printf and beagle_panic) in favour of the system
calls (printf and panic), and rather put such hacks (for now) into (say)
src/sys/dev/uart/<something>?

Thanks!

Mark R V Murray
Cert APS(Open) Dip Phys(Open) BSc Open(Open) BSc(Hons)(Open)
Pi: 132511160