Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:09:50 +0000
From:      "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        Nikos Vassiliadis <nvass@gmx.com>, Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Cc:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?D=E1nielisz_L=E1szl=F3?= <laszlo_danielisz@yahoo.com>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: packages listing

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013, Nikos Vassiliadis wrote:

> On 2/10/2013 8:57 AM, Polytropon wrote:
> > On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 22:52:37 -0800 (PST), D=E1nielisz L=E1szl=F3 wrote:
> >> Hi Everybody,
> >>
> >> Do you have any idea how can I list those installed packages
> >> that are not required by any other?
> >
> > You can use sysutils/pkg_cutleaves to determine those.
> >

>=20
> I use this:
>=20
> #!/bin/sh
> pkg_info -R '*' | sed -n '
> /^Information for /{
>      /Required by:/d
>      s/^Information for \(.*\):\n\n$/\1/p
> }
> '

Just curious, why not use "pkg_info -Ra" instead of "pkg_info -R '*'" ?
--=20
Devin

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
 that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.