Date:      Sat, 12 Apr 1997 12:16:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Comments on new search page..

On Sat, 12 Apr 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > On Sat, 12 Apr 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>
> Maybe we should have less mirrors with a greater degree of committment. :-)

I agree with this idea. Right now there are an incredible number of
mirrors, but one of the problems is that you never know how "full
featured" a particular mirror is. I think it would be a good thing to see
any mirror of freebsd.org be a complete duplicate of the original - CGI
and all.. I'm sure it would be less confusing/frustrating to newcomers.

-Mark

> 					Jordan

 Mark Mayo		  				mark@quickweb.com
 RingZero Comp.  	  		   http://vinyl.quickweb.com/mark

	 finger mark@quickweb.com for my PGP key and GCS code
	University degrees are a bit like adultery: you may not want to
	get involved with that sort of thing, but you don't want to be
	thought incapable.	-Sir Peter Imbert