Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 06:20:08 -0800
From:      Richard Crout <RCROUT@ITCRP.COM>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Location of Files

I have noticed that you have redone parts of your website.  I was
wondering specifically about the files under the /~fsmp directory.  There
were a couple of gzipped files - irrcvr_hp.gz and irtxmt_hp.gz that now
appear to have gone away.  I was wondering if these files would be
coming back and if not, if you had an address where I might contact
Steve Passe, the author of those files.  I appreciate your help.

Thanks
Richard Crout