Date:      Wed, 05 Dec 2001 09:22:09 +1100
From:      foster <foster@cabsav.vu.edu.au>
To:        FreeBSD-Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   libc and irs

Hi,
Can someone please help me with (hopefully) a simple problem (don't know
if this is -questions or -hackers question).

I want to set up a 4.4 (stable) system to use the IRS facilities in bind
(9.2) - I can build the static and shared libbind libraries (ldconfig
finds shared libraries ok), and assume I need to rebuild libc and link
against the shared libbind library. Not quite sure if  this is correct
and if so, how to do it.

thanks
Foster Hayward
Victoria University of Technology