Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:30:44 +1300
From:      "Keith Newton" <keith.newton@grafica.co.nz>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Tunnelling Ethernet, advice ?

Hi all, I am not sure that I am on the right track so here goes anyhow.

What I need to do is create a VPN/Tunnel between three sites, to begin with
I am working with just two sites as the third one is being worked on (in a
construction sense) at the moment.
The catch is that the VPN needs to carry IP for the windows and FreeBSD
box's, but it also needs to carry AppleTalk as well.

And thing is I am sure read in one of the mailing lists about someone who
was tunnelling Ethernet packets to achieve this.

Am I on the right track here, or should I tunnel AppleTalk and ip
separately?

Thanks in advance, Keith