Date:      Tue, 19 May 1998 21:49:13 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Haavard Vaagstoel <havardjv@gudmund.vgs.no>
To:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ISDN Cards

Hello.

This question should perhaps have been sent to freebsd-isdn or
freebsd-questions, but since it is a rather newbieish question, I hope
you'll bear with me...

So, I downloaded the isdn4bsd package, installed it, and during startup it
seems as if the ISDN card is found. My problem is: HOW ON EARTH DO I USE
IT?! Do I have to use PPP to dialup my ISP, or is there some arcane,
secret program I have to use instead?
--
Haavard Vaagstoel <havardjv@gudmund.vgs.no>