Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 1995 21:44:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@freebsd.org>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>
Cc:        Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>, Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>, fn@pain.csrv.uidaho.edu, m.sapsed@bangor.ac.uk, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with FreeBSD 2.1.0-RELEASE

On Wed, 20 Dec 1995, Nate Williams wrote:

> Wow, must be nice.  My machine was bought to run 386bsd as well.  It was
> a 486/33 ISA box (it predated VLB), and it's *still* my main development
> box, although it has seen some upgrades in it's day.  Now, it's a 486/66
> box, and it may go to a 486/100 soon.  However, the motherboard, disk
> controller, and floppies are still original.
>
> It *was* the development box for the 'interim release' and the builder
> of patchkits until WC donated freefall. :)

	ok guys,  you all donate the machines, i will donate the space to
create the "FreeBSD Museum".  we can have the machines set up with
scripts to perform the functions that they fulfilled during their working
days.  "Yes Ladies and Gentlemen!  this is the processor that rolled
386BSD 0.1pl24.  please look on page 62 of your guides....."

Jonathan M. Bresler        FreeBSD Postmaster         jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
play go. ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life
i am moving to a new job.                 PLEASE USE: jmb@FreeBSD.ORG