Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:31:46 -0700
From:      Dan Yergeau <yergeau@gloworm.Stanford.EDU>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.0-RELEASE, Netgear FA410TXC, device timeout

Another $0.02.

>Either you have cable issues, or you're using an interrupt that's not
>free.  Use a different interrupt.

With me, cables are fine (it works when booted under WindoNT).

The interrupt selected is the same one used for the Linksys PCMPC100
V2, and that card works (with the slightly modified if_ed.c and
pccard.conf files). I've also tried every "possibly available" IRQ
(i.e. everything that wasn't printed out as being assigned to a
driver in the kernel's boot messages).

Dan