Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:25:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Tech-Admin Dude <geniusj@phoenix.unacom.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   continuous failed make worlds on 3.1-STABLE

Can't open sys/termio.h: Too many levels of symbolic links
Skipping directory `ufs/ffs'
Skipping directory `ufs/mfs'
Skipping directory `ufs/ufs'
vm/vnode_pager.h -> vm/vnode_pager.ph
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Those are some cuts from the end..

It continuously stops at this exact point every time I make world, even if
the cvsup is only 1 hour old or anything. I have tried this every day for
the past 3 weeks and it has cvsup in the daily.local.. and the cvsup is
successful.. Please help me figure out what is going on here! Thanks!:-)

Jason DiCioccio <geniusj@unacom.com>