Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:23:55 -0400
From:      cody chandler <cody.a.chandler@gmail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg_add -r xorg fails

Hello,

  I have tried several times and reinstalled this system 5 times now.
pkg_add -r tmux works, pkg_add -r xdm works, pkg_add -r xorg fails.  I'm
logged in as root and the first package I ty is the xorg.  The system in a
i386, FBSD 9.0 -release.  When I look at
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-9.0-release/Latest/ I
do not see a xorg.tbz and am under the impression there is no package for
xorg now?  I followed the 6.3 of
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x11.html.

Any ideas?

Thanks