Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:43:33 +0200
From:      Anders Nordby <anders@fix.no>
To:        alex@big.endian.de, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   (forw) Re: freesoftware.com?

FYI,

Thought this may be of interest.

----- Forwarded message from "Reid B. Fishler" <redhead@freebsd.redbird.com> -----

From: "Reid B. Fishler" <redhead@freebsd.redbird.com>
Subject: Re: freesoftware.com?
To: list@inet-access.net
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:42:06 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: drew@gothambus.com, list@inet-access.net

Freesoftware will be back up shortly, and right now it SHOULD be refering you
to the mirrors...we are just awaiting another OC12 installation for the traffic
it uses...Unless someone else at Telehouse NY would like to donate some transit to
it for a while until there is enough to donate...Paying customers come first...

Reid Fishler
Lightning.net

-
List archives can be found at: <http://www.moongroup.com/inet.php>;