Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:37:08 -0800
From:      Jeff <jeffr@san.rr.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB Mouse

I am trying to get my Microsoft USB wheel mouse working on my laptop,
FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE. I have compiled in the goodies LINT told me to, and I
have made the necessary addition to the /etc/rc.conf file.

Do I need to make a device? Also, I am unable to find the /etc/usbd.conf
file. It just plain isnt there. In fact, it is nowhere on my machine. I
also downloaded the sys and usr.sbin source, it is nowhere to be found in
either.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jeff