Date:      Mon, 7 Mar 2016 16:27:18 +0300
From:      Alexander Mishurov <alexander.m.mishurov@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel Brasswell, NUC, iGPU and VESA driver on CURRENT

Hi, you should use x11-drivers/xf86-video-scfb. This driver similar to
VESA for UEFI mode.

Also, there's branch for GPUs up to Haswell
https://wiki.freebsd.org/Graphics/Update%20i915%20GPU%20driver%20to%20Linux%203.8

N3050 use ValleyView graphics, if i'm not wrong; unfortunately it isn't
supported yet.