Date:      Mon, 07 Aug 2000 17:54:55 -0400
From:      Gary Geisbert <ggeisbert@e-centives.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   building staticly linked named

I noticed that in 4.1-stable tree, theres a version of named that is
newer than the one in /usr/ports/net/bind8.  I wanted to build a
staticly linked named, and named-xfer so I can setup a chroot jail for
named, but I can't figure out how to do it with the named that's part of
userland.

Any suggestions?

[ Gary Geisbert         |     Phone: 301-564-6700 x158 ]
[ Network Engineer      |     Fax: 301-564-6250        ]
[ E-Centives, Inc.      |     ggeisbert@e-centives.com ]