Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:08:10 -0500
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        "Mars G. Miro" <marsgmiro@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: linprocfs and linux_base port upgrade

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 11:01:57AM +0800, Mars G. Miro wrote:

> > No, it's because it tried and failed to umount linprocfs.  Presumably
> > you didnt have linprocfs mounted in your jail, but some packages
>=20
> Well mounting/unmounting stuff inside the jail is a pain. I now recall
> I had to mount linprocfs from the host to the jail, thus I was able to
> build them. Hrm, perhaps its time for jail_<jailname>_linprocfs_enable
> (as with devfs inside a jail) ...

I think you're missing my point: if you don't have linprocfs mounted,
ports like jdk will fail.  If you do have it mounted, ports like
linux_base will fail [because they need to umount it and remount it].

The latter should be fixed so that you can consistently set up a jail
and have it work in both cases.

Kris
--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk--