Date:      Sun, 19 May 1996 15:46:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dror Matalon <dror@dnai.com>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
Cc:        FREEBSD-SCSI-L <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Who wants a DPT SCSI controller driver?

On Sun, 19 May 1996, Brian Tao wrote:

>     I received a reply from Mark Salyzyn the other day, and it looks
> like the chances of getting a FreeBSD driver are quite good.  They
> already have one for BSD/OS, and Mark feels it would be trivial to
> port it to FreeBSD.  Among the products they offer is a RAID
> controller that can stripe 42 drives together into a single SCSI
> target ID...  :)

What's the price? We'd probably buy one right away.

Dror

Dror Matalon                                            Voice: 510 649-6110
Direct Network Access                                   Fax:   510 649-7130
2039 Shattuck Avenue                                    Modem: 510 649-6116
Berkeley, CA 94704                                      Email: dror@dnai.com