Date:      Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:24:13 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FAQ entry on calcru could use updated

--nEsDIrWrg+hrB7l1

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 01:45:57PM -0500, Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. wro=
te:
> Bill Moran wrote:
>=20
> >I was cleaning out my inbox, and I saw that nobody every replied to this,
> >and that nothing was ever done.
> >
> >Is everyone just too busy to look at this, or is there another reason?
> >=20
> >
>=20
> I've not much to offer, but I do have a new install that's giving this=20
> error.
>=20
> I don't *need* the box to run, so I could test any procedure that was in=
=20
> need
> of testing, at your convenience.  Unfortunately perhaps, it's 5.x=20
> instead of 4.x...

You seem to have snipped the part where Bill Moran pointed to the 5.x
solution :)

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/troubleshoot.html#LAPT=
OP-CLOCK-SKEW

Also known as FAQ question 5.25.

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@cnsys.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
If there were no counterfactuals, this sentence would not have been paradox=
ical.

--nEsDIrWrg+hrB7l1

--nEsDIrWrg+hrB7l1--