Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 1997 09:23:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        dg@root.com
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gallery link

%   ...it's the second entry on the list. Please delete it. How did it get on
%there in the first place?

Done.  Entries just don't magically appear there--someone had to fill out the
form to add it, then it was manually added.  I checked through my records, and
it was there before I started with this facet of my work.

%I would like to understand how you got to display my website address on
%your site and without my permission?

A good question, actually.  I'm quite confident that we wouldn't need anyone's
permission to display a link to a site (although it's a nice thing to have),
but I'm not nearly as confident on why we wouldn't need it.  Ideas?  I'd sure
hate to have to confirm each one of these sites (beyond the simple "does it
exist and can I tell what OS it runs?" confirmation check I do now). =(

ttyl,
nsj