Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:41:21
From:      "Frank Duyshart" <duyshart@hotmail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Inquiry re low cost health/life insurance

Health Insurance premiums are going out of sight. . All insurance companies are trying to control their rising costs by cutting back on benefits, raising deductibles, and by raising their premiums.

It is common for employees on an employer provided health plan to pay $400 per month, and very often much more, to cover the family.   Lately, many small employers have received notice that their small group employee plan will be cancelled.

But for those of us who are healthy, and who understand that health insurance is to protect us from the major, and often catastrophic, medical expenses that are usually completely unexpected, there is an excellent alternative.

And for those of us who are healthy and don't use tobacco products, there is one insurance company which gives us a really big break in premiums.

For example,  a 25 year old male or female, non-smoker, in good health:                    $53 per month
or:                  a 35 year old male or female, non-smoker, in reasonably good health:  $67 per month
or:                  a 45 year old non-smoker, male or female, in reasonably good health:  $94 per month
or:                  a healthy couple, each 40 years old, non-smokers, with 2 children:    $205 per month
or:                  a couple, each 55 years old, non smoklers, no kids at home:             $278 per month

The above is based on a $1000 deductible, Fortis Series 1000 PPO Health Plan, and is for OREGON RESIDENTS ONLY.    Rates vary with age and plan selected.

To find out more about this excellent health plan, or about low cost level premium term life insurance, email me at
                                          duyshart@hotmail.com

Please include your AGE, AGE of SPOUSE, NUMBER of CHILDREN, and WHETHER YOU USE TOBACCO.

If this was sent in error, please accept my apologies and email me to be removed from the list.

If you are looking for truly cheap international telephone rates, and an income producing opportunity, visit my website:

                                               http://internationalcheaptalk.com