Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 1995 12:02:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   more dumplfs

This is a followup to my question about dumplfs, and it breaking my make
world.  /sys/ufs/lfs/lfs_cksum.c is part of the sources for that, and I
saw the lfs_cksum.c does include sys/vnode.h, but not sys/time.h.  Seeing
as there are time structs in vnode.h, could someone who knows more than I
verify that (maybe?) lfs_cksum.c, if it's going to include vnode.h,
should also include time.h.

I checked on my old cdrom, version 2.0.5 lfs_cksum.c didn't include
vnode.h.  I thought not much development had gone on towards the lfs, but
I guess I could be wrong.

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu -- I run FreeBSD on n3lxx and Journey2
The Dilbert Zone is Dilbert's new WWW home! The area
features never-before-seen original sketches of Dilbert, a photo tour
of Scott Adams' studio, Dilbert Trivia and memorabilia, high
school photos and much more!:
<URL:http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/>;