Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 1997 15:16:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Timothy J. Luoma" <luomat@peak.org>
To:        Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 1st try @ FreeBSD install....

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Dan Busarow wrote:

> Your cable modem connects to the computer via ethernet, right?

yes

> As long as the ethernet card is supported (read, damn near anything)
> it should work fine.

OK.... I only want FreeBSD on the first 350 megs of a 991meg drive... I
have not figured out how to do that just yet but I decided that 2am last
night was not the time to try....

> Subtracting the 110M I have in my home directory looks like 238M
> total for a failry complete installation.

Hrm.... ok.... sounds like 350 will give me a little breathing room at
least..... until I get that SyJet drive one of these days....

TjL