Date:      Thu, 22 Nov 2001 08:18:18 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
Subject:   Annoying mailbot misconfig

* Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net> [20011122 04:19]: writing on the subject '(za8Y) BOUNCE vm-pop3d-users@lists.kmv.ru:    Non-member submission from [W a s h i n g t o n <JUNK-FILTER@wananchi.com>] (fwd)'
| Odhiambo,
|
| Please fix your autoresponder!
|
| Do not have it autoreply to mailing lists.
|
| I know you are on the Exim mailing list. Recently there was some
| discussion on making sure your autoresponder behaves correctly.

Hello Jeremy & the others who I got annoyed,

My autoresponder was sorted out. Yesterday after subscribing to vm-pop3d-users, I went to add
the list name to the mailbot and kinda made a fatal error.

(list1|\
list2|\
list3|
vm-pop3d-users|)

That ommission in the line continuation has caused so much grief to me and almost the
whole world. At some point such fuck-ups come in because of so much pressure around.

I highly regret it.

-Wash

+++
"You can do this in a number of ways.  IBM chose to do all of them.
Why do you find that funny?"
		-- D. Taylor, Computer Science 350