Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 1995 11:31:28 -0500 (CDT)
From:      john@starfire.mn.org
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD questions)
Subject:   486-GIO-VT MB with built-in VL-IDE adapter

Does anyone have any experience with this main board?  When I bring up
the system, it runs for awhile, and then hangs, always with the disk
light on.  The IDE and floppy adapter is set up as a local bus device,
and I haven't worked with VL local bus before, so I may be doing something
which would be obviously wrong to the more experienced integrator.  I
have tried it with internal and external cache turned off and turbo
disabled, to no avail.

		   John Lind, Starfire Consulting Services
E-mail: john@starfire.MN.ORG		USnail: PO Box 17247, Mpls MN  55417