Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 17:38:15 -0400 (AST)
From:      Sean Murphy <033197m@dragon.acadiau.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IBM EtherJet PC Card (part 2)

I think I've found the reason for the afore mentioned errors.  I need to
deduce the index of the CIS memory in the etherjet card to put into the
pccard.conf file in order for pccardd to know what card is inserted.  I've
searched IBM's web site to no avail for this nugget of data.  Does anyone
know how I might find such information about the card?

Its an IBM EtherJet PC Card Ethernet Adapter..

Sean Murphy (033197m@acadiau.ca)
-----
-History is rarely made by reasonable men.