Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 1996 13:55:32 -0800
From:      Barry Soben <bsoben@gauss.elee.calpoly.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   root problem

I changed the shell on my root account from csh to tcsh..  When I try to
login as root, I can't because it says it can't find /bin/tcsh.  IS there
any way to fix this without reinstalling the system?

Also, I thought, perhaps tcsh didn't get installed..  I used my boot floppy
to get into sysinstall but when I tried to reinstall tcsh, (selected package
and said extract it), the computer reboots itself!