Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:21:56 -0800
From:      "Daniel Manesajian" <dmanesajian@nextgig.com>
To:        "Patrick O'Reilly" <patrick_oreilly@mweb.co.za>, "Patrick Greenwell" <patrick@stealthgeeks.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Hi

I use Windows at least as much as I use FreeBSD ... I've NEVER been
victimized (unless you count mailbox clutter) by a virus or a worm.
When FreeBSD has as many clueless desktop users running as root as
Windows does, then this will be as big a problem for us as it is
for them.

Don't trash Windows just for being successful ... the tables might
be turned someday.

Daniel "D-man" Manesajian