Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:27:18 +0000
From:      Jez Hancock <jez.hancock@munk.nu>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web Based Control for FreeBSD

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 10:56:24PM -0000, Lee Johnston wrote:
> I'm just wondering if anyone has an experience with this sort of thing..
>
> I.e. Creating a system to add users, update users info (e.g., quotas, etc)
> via the web using minimum user privileges for the web server (also using
> PHP!). Maybe with MySQL?
I recently found the following which might be worth a quick look:

http://chaogic.com/vhost/

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but it sounds useful:

What is it?
vHost is a one-step solution for all virtual hosting needs. It
enables a Linux/BSD server with single or multiple IP addresses to
handle unlimited web/ftp/email domains. It comes with both command
line and web based graphical user interface, which gives maximum
control to a domain's owner, while relieving the system administrator
of most routine administration tasks. The latest version also offers
the "clustering" capability.

Let us know if you find anything else!

Cheers,

Jez