Date:      Wed, 09 Feb 2000 10:45:15 -0600 (CST)
From:      Corey Leopold <leopold@mailcenter.csap.af.mil>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Creating Dedicated disk.

Hello all,

I have a situation where I have a Tar file of a complete 3.4 FreeBSD system
from the / directory on down.

I'm trying to get this file onto a new system using a "dangerously dedicated"
scsi disk, but am having problems getting the boot sector right using,
disklabel, fdisk, and boot0cfg on a picobsd boot floppy.  The tar file
resides on another hard disk.

If anyone could give any hints on how to do this, or some documentation, it
would be appreciated.

If any more info is needed please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Corey