Date:      Mon, 20 Feb 1995 22:50:58 +0300
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Alternate solution for libcompat

Look at libcompat structure, it is well separated,
maybe it will be nice to make several libcompats from tree,
i.e. libcompat4.3, libcompat4.4, libregexp, etc.
We easily avoid conflict pointed by nate in this case.
--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -