Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 10:07:25 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/17054: New port: games/tetris - from OpenBSD

On Mon, Feb 28, 2000 at 03:40:03PM -0800, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
>  Well, it seems to be customary to move such distfiles into a
>  committer's home directory. If not, then I could put it under my
>  homepage as well.

Actually, I store some distfiles on my homepage once in awhile. There is no
such custom that you speak of; some people who are now committers used to
store their distfiles on their own sites. It's easier to just add the
distfiles to their homepages if it will get a commit done quicker.

>  "make makesrctarball" will fetch the source by cvs and tar it up.

Ok. I'll post the URL later.

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>